Boat Transfers – Getting to Lembongan is EASY
Getting to Nusa Lembongan is EASY
Lembongan is only 30 minutes from Bali, making it very accessible and a great destination for a day trip or extended stay for those who love island adventures, turquoise waters, white sandy beaches and a laid back village vibe.
With a number of different boat companies offering a range of departure times from both Bali and Lembongan there are lots of options for guests. We are constantly hearing from people “ this is our first time to Lembongan, we never knew how close it was to Bali”. It is great to hear how pleasantly surprised they are at how easy it is to get to and how much they LOVE Lembongan.
Whilst Bali International Airport is closed, boats are operating on reduced schedules. We have six different boat companies ( Arthamas, DCamel,Glory, Rocky, Marlin & Tanis) offering daily or twice daily return boat transfers. All boats leave from Sanur with options to arrive in Jungutbatu or Mushroom Bay.
Here are some FAQ about boat transfers:
Do I require COVID test to come to Lembongan?
- No tests are required nor do you have to show a vaccine card.
Do I need to pre-book my ticket?
- Yes we highly recommend pre-booking, our reservations team can do this for you.
What times do boats leave?
- See below link for full timetable, boats start at 7am from Lembongan, with last boat at 5pm from Bali.
What is the price of transfers?
- Prices start from IDR 200K one way for adults and IDR 150K for a child
- Children 0 -2 years travel FREE of charge
- See link below for all pricing
Can I pay by credit card or cash?
- Yes you can pay via credit card or cash direct to the boat company.
Are surfboards included in the price?
- Yes surfboards and luggage are included in ticket prices.
Do boat transfers include land transfers?
- Land transfers in Bali and Lembongan are not included, however we can arrange these for you. During non-covid times they did include land transfers on both Bali and Lembongan, this service will return once international travel resumes direct into Bali.
How long before the departure time should I be at the harbour?
- Please be at the harbour for check in 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
Can I bring my dog on the boat?
- Yes some boats do allow pets, with a fee of IDR 50K each way. Please confirm these details when booking.
Do I need to walk through the water to get on the boat?
- Yes you will need to walk from the shore into the water to get onto the boat. We suggest wearing shorts (not long pants) and flip flops or shoes you can easily take off when getting on and off the boat.
How long does it take?
- It takes approximately 30 minutes from Sanur to Lembongan.
Where does the boat arrive in Lembongan?
- Boats arrive in Jungutbatu and Mushroom Bay, please choose a boat company that suits your preferred arrival destination.
Can someone help me carry my luggage onto the boat?
- Yes the boat staff will carry your luggage on and off the boat.
Are there life jackets on the boat?
- Yes there are life jackets on all boats
We look forward to welcoming you island side soon.