The following general terms and conditions apply, however regional circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations to suppliers, and matters relating to location, product type and supply logistics may cause these to be varied slightly for specific products, or specific destinations. These amendments and alterations are shown in the Terms and Conditions sections of each web site, and should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions shown below.
- Travel arrangements and prices detailed on our website are provided and coordinated by The Lembongan Traveller.
- The Lembongan Traveller has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our website as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
- Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by The Lembongan Traveller only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- The Lembongan Traveller does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
- The Lembongan Traveller does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- It is essential that you check with us for any changes or variations to the information shown on our website. This will allow us to advise you of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your holiday, or prior to your departure.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Rates and Price Variations: We reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, you are required to pay the increase when notified by us or you may cancel the booking which may result in cancellation fees. We are not liable in any way if any increase occurs. Rates quoted are appropriate to the particular product at the time of quoting and these rates may change prior to the travel date. All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
Deposits via Bank Account: Bookings travelling within 60 days will be required to pay the full amount at the time of confirmation. Bookings travelling more than 60 days out will be required to pay a deposit of 50% of the total accommodation charge at the time of confirmation. The appropriate amount can be transferred into our bank account directly. Any booking not deposited with us by this time will automatically cancel without notification. Deposit conditions for certain accommodation and tour products may vary. We will advise you in writing of these conditions at the time of booking.
Final Payment: Final payment must be paid 60 days prior to travel date. Final payment conditions for certain accommodation and tour products may vary. We will advise you in writing of these conditions at the time of booking. Please note the final payment may vary from the original booking price or quote if the product is subject to exchange rate fluctuations or price rises by wholesalers or other suppliers.
Payments made by direct deposit do not attract any fees.
Standard Cancellation Policy:
Unless otherwise agreed
- All Bookings cancelled inside 60 days prior to travel are non-refundable.
- Deposited bookings cancelled 60 or more days prior to travel – The deposit is non-refundable PLUS you will be charged any cancellation fees that are levied by the hotel, or other suppliers.
- Fully paid bookings cancelled 60 days or more prior to travel – The deposit is non-refundable PLUS you will be charged any cancellation fees that are levied by the hotel, or other suppliers.
Cancellations must be in writing and should be addressed to The Lembongan Traveller.
If a credit has been approved it is valid for 6 months from the date the cancellation was made.
Special Cancellation Conditions: Certain accommodation and tour products will apply additional cancellation charges. These cancellation conditions and costs are located under the pricing on the individual pages and will be clearly advised to you in writing at time of booking.
Amendment Fees: Any amendments made to confirmed bookings will incur a fee; bookings of a value up to $1,000 a fee of $25, bookings of a value over $1,000 a fee of $50. The fees are charged per amendment. This is in addition to any fees that may be levied by the supplier.
Change Of Itinerary After Holiday Has Commenced: Any alteration or cancellation of services after your holiday has commenced can incur penalties. There is no refund for unused services.
Refunds: All refund requests must be in writing, and made direct to us. Claims must be made within 10 days of completion of travel arrangements. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather or illness. These must be claimed through your Travel Insurance. A $50 processing fee applies to all approved refunds. No refunds will be made for services once travel arrangements have commenced. No guarantee is provided or warranted that any refund will be available.
Guests’ actions, conduct and safety are the responsibility of the guests. The agent and owner(s) of this property do not condone: unsafe, irresponsible or illegal actions/behaviour etc. on or off the premises, during a stay or at any other time.
A condition of entering and/or staying at this property means that all guests understand and agree to indemnify the agent and owner(s) against any responsibility or action(s) (legal or other), due to any action(s), incident(s), loss or injury(s) while within or outside of the premises (including, but not limited to, the grounds, facilities, structures, etc.) during a stay or at any other time.